A great coach can change a life!
They see what you can be rather than what you already are.
Hey, Thinking About Coaching With Me?
You should be if you’re feeling lost, overwhelmed, or perplexed about dating again after divorce!
Maybe you're already dating but you're struggling to have fun and meet great guys. Or maybe you're not ready to date just yet but would like some pointers on how to overcome your fears and start putting yourself out there.
Whatever it is, dating after divorce takes courage, confidence, and a willingness to learn a whole new set of dating skills!
Realizing that you need to do something to move yourself and your life forward is the first and most difficult step to take. By logging onto this site, you've already taken that first step. Well done!
Let me ask you, though: have you worked with a dating coach before?
If you haven't there are some simple - but important - things you need to understand before we get started:
One-on-one coaching isn’t like counseling.
We won’t be rehashing the past or looking at what went wrong in your marriage. We'll be starting from where you are right now and moving forward from there.
One-on-one coaching is flexible & client-centered.
You can work with me in several different ways: whatever suits you, your time, your preferred learning style, and your budget.
One-on-one coaching requires your active participation & commitment.
It's both a financial and personal investment in yourself and your future.
The women I work with come away from coaching feeling inspired, refreshed, encouraged, and empowered ... but only if they're open to learning new skills, rethinking old ideas about love and romance, and are ready to invest their time & energy in personal growth.
- Are you open, willing, and able to make changes?
- Are you highly motivated to do things differently?
- ️Are you willing to learn new approaches?
- Is your belief system flexible enough to try on new ideas?
- Are you excited about moving yourself and your life forward?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, then you’re a perfect candidate for coaching!
Does This Sound Like You?
- I’m recently divorced & paralyzed by fear and uncertainty.
- I'm struggling to accept the fact I'm single again.
- I’m recently divorced & paralyzed by fear and uncertainty.
- I have no idea what to say to strangers.
- I'm nervous about meeting guys my age.
- I'm totally clueless about dating after a 5, 10, or more years of marriage.
- I'm not ready to date just but I'd like to do some prep work.
- I'm not ready to seriously date but would love to start meeting nice guys.
- I'd like to go online or use a dating app but I feel stuck!
- I'm online dating but not meeting my type.
- I believe all the good guys are taken.
- I can't seem to find a guy I'm into on any dating sites.
What Can Coaching Do For You?
- Help you see what mistakes are keeping you stuck.
- Teach you a new set of dating skills to avoid pitfalls.
- Clarify the Core Values that are essential to living your best life.
- Give you guidelines you can use to stay safe, on and off-line.
- Help you become a confident, conscious dater.
- Show you how to recognize & pick the right guys for you.
- Develop the skills you'll need to approach (& flirt with) men you like.
- Show you how to break the ice & start great conversations.
- Give you a better understanding of how men think & what they really want.
- Prevent you from ending up in another failed relationship.
What Is Coaching?
Coaching is not counseling.
Coaches do not "diagnose" clients' problems or tell people what they need to do to "get better". Coaches believe that nobody understands you better than yourself and that, in a very real way, you already "know" the answers to your questions and the solutions to your problems.
Coaches believe that their role in the coach-client relationship is to help clients uncover these answers and solutions. To facilitate this process of discovery, coaches are trained to ask empowering, transformational questions that help clients create solutions, generate new ideas and insights, and overcome their life's greatest challenges. They're also trained to be great listeners whose focus is always on what makes each individual client unique.
Coaching is about helping people unlock their own potential and realize their life's possibilities!Back To Links
What Happens During A One-On-One Coaching Session?
That's completely up to you!
Because Coaching Sessions center around each client's unique needs, Sessions aren't rigid or formula driven. This is not a one-size-fits-all service!
That said, clients usually come to a Coaching Session with at least one specific question, problem, or situation they'd like to talk about or explore. For example, past clients have used their Session to discover what it is about them that attracts compatible men, tackle online dating anxiety, and clarify the character traits they should be looking for in the men they date.
Whatever it is you want to address, you'll be surprised how much you can learn in just 60 minutes with a trained and experienced Coach!
All of our clients receive additional support after their Coaching Session in the form of e-mail follow ups, as well as additional resources & educational materials.Back To Links
Is There A Professional Designation For Coaches?
Yes there is!
Before aspiring coaches can become MCCs, they must complete 200 hours of coursework and extensive training, log 2500 hours of one-on-one coaching work with clients and pass a comprehensive & rigorous examination.
This certification process usually takes about two years to complete.
Coach Bernadette earned her Master Certified Coach credential in 2003 and, since then, has acquired over a decade's worth of experience coaching single and divorced women.Back To Links
How Much Does Coaching Cost?
We understand that financial uncertainty is an unavoidable part of life for many divorced women.
We’re also aware there’s no shortage of shady businesses out there that prey on the fears, anxieties, and dreams of single ladies.
Top-tier coaches charge anywhere from $375 to $607 per hour for their services. Compatible Connections is committed to helping all divorced women love their lives after divorce. We deliberately under price our services and put the needs of prospective clients above profits. Our standard rate for coaching services is $125.00 per hour.
Life after divorce is complicated. There's so much to do - putting yourself back together, creating a whole new normal, opening yourself to the idea of starting over with someone new, taking "the plunge" and giving online dating a try - and it can all seem overwhelming. Coaching is a support system that can help you manage those feelings and rediscover the joy of being single.Back To Links
What Are My Next Steps?
We ask all of our prospective clients to schedule a complimentary, 20-minute Discovery Session with Coach Bernadette before they commit to one-on-one coaching.
This Session will help us get to know each other a bit better, give you an opportunity to ask questions, and make sure our services align well with what you're looking for after divorce.
To get started, call us at (215) - 968 - 4694 or click here to schedule your Discovery Session directly through our website.
E-mail works too! Reach out to us at bernadette at compatibleconnections dot biz.
Let us know how we can help!
Our mission is to help every woman we work with find the life of their life after divorce. You could be next!Back To Links