Partner With Yourself First
No one wants to spend the rest of their life alone.
We all want happiness and lasting love, especially after divorce.
But if you want to find the perfect guy for you the second time around, you have to be willing to Partner With Yourself First!
Does This Sound Like You?
- I'm divorced and would like to start dating again.
- I'm not afraid of dating; I'm afraid of dating the wrong way.
- I'm newly divorced but not ready to date.
- The thought of dating again makes me feel anxious and insecure.
- I don't think there are any good men left.
- I'm lonely but would love to share my life with someone.
- I'm sad I can't find a nice guy to date.
- I'm frustrated with online dating.
- I believe romantic love is hard to find.
- I have no idea what to do now that I'm divorced.
Partner With Yourself First Is For You If:
- You want to become a confident, conscious dater.
- You want to be in a committed relationship with your ideal partner.
- You want to be sure you pick a better partner this time.
- You want to beat the 68% second marriage divorce rate.
- You want to know what you should be looking for in a life-long partner.
- You want to have a happy, healthy, forever-after love and marriage.
- You'd like to be guided back to your unique self and true essence.
- You'd like to know what makes you feel loved and own your worth.
- You'd like to learn what matters most in the quest for enduring love.
- You'd like to broaden your personality and develop poise & self-confidence.
- You'd like a unique experience of transformation in the way you live and love.
- You'd like a deliberate dating plan when you're ready to date or already dating.
By The End Of This Series You Will:
- Discover what it is about you that will attract compatible men.
- Understand your Core Values & how they can help you simplify the dating process.
- Discover the character traits you should be looking for in every man you date.
- Know how to use Connecting Questions to reveal who men really are.
- Discover your Romantic Relationship Attachment Style.
- Know how to approach and flirt with attractive men.
- Know how to recognize the early warning signs of future relationship trouble.
- Know how to tell if a man is - or isn't - a good long-term prospect before your first date.
- Know if men are dating for the right reasons so you don't waste your time.
- Know how to sidestep the 3 massive dating mistakes divored women make.
What Can This Series Do For You?
Partner With Yourself First is not a cookie-cutter workshop or webinar.
Our Series is built around your five unique Compatibility Traits, personalized course materials, one-on-one coaching, and real-time feedback. It's a personal journey of transformation.
Everything you'll experience in this Series will be specifically tailored to you: your story, your struggles, your needs, your unique character traits, your new life after divorce, your search for lasting love.
We'll show you a unique approach to partnering that helps you make smarter relationship choices, online and off. Choices that align with who you are and what you're really looking for in a partner. Choices that will help you pick a better partner the second time around.
By the end of this Series, you'll be a confident and conscious dater who knows how to identify and attract only compatible men. You'll leave the uncertainty and fear of your divorce behind you. You'll experience, maybe for the first time, what it's like to accurately and confidently predict your romantic future.
We promise that, after working with us, you'll have everything you need to feel comfortable jumping into your next long-term relationship.Back To Links
How Is Partner With Yourself First Delivered?
This Series is delivered over the course of six weeks through six one-on-one, hour-long coaching sessions.
These sessions are conducted over the phone.
The first five sessions of Partner With Yourself First explore a different facet of what dating after divorce means for you. You'll receive personalized course materials for each session, as well as a Partner Awareness Quiz, e-mail and text support between coaching sessions, book recommendations, and more.
Your sixth and final coaching session is called "The Launch". The Launch brings together everything you've learned over the previous five weeks. It gives you customized tools you can use to screen dates, ask Connecting Questions, and identify compatible partners. When you Launch, you'll also receive a personalized dating plan that reflects your unique dating needs.
All clients who enroll in this Series receive free copies of our two eBooks, 55 Ways To Meet Men and 101 Dating Questions, as well as discounts on Compatible Connections' other products and services.Back To Links
How Much Does This Series Cost?
High quality, one-one-one coaching requires a lot of training, expertise, and legwork.
One recent survey by the International Coach Federation, the gold-standard accrediting body for coaches, found that top-tier coaches were charging anywhere from $375 to $607 per hour for their services!
We understand that financial uncertainty is an unavoidable part of life for many divorced women. We're also aware there's no shortage of shady businesses out there that prey on the fears, anxieties, and dreams of single ladies.
Because Compatible Connections is committed to helping all women find the love of their lives after divorce, we've deliberately under priced our services. We've built our business around the idea that any woman re-building their life after divorce should be able to afford our services. We believe in putting the needs of prospective clients, not profits, first.
Our standard rate for coaching services is $125.00 per hour, which puts the total cost to enroll in our Partner With Yourself First Signature Series at $750.00. If that seems like a lot of money upfront, don't worry! We offer flexible payment plans. We also offer our clients a no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee if they're not dating differently by the end of their first coaching session!
Every divorced woman knows in her bones that choosing the wrong partner can be a costly mistake. If you're ready to date and want to do things right the second time around, we'd urge you to consider this Series a worthwhile investment in yourself. We offer divorced women something no other coaching firm out there can: a chance to learn everything you need to overcome past mistakes and find real lasting love.Back To Links
What Are My Next Steps?
We ask all of our prospective clients to schedule a complimentary, 20-minute Discovery Session with Coach Bernadette before enrolling in this Signature Series.
This Session will help us get to know each other a bit better, give you an opportunity to ask questions, and make sure this Signature Series aligns well with what you're looking for after divorce.
To get started, call us at (215) - 968 - 4694 or click here to schedule your Discovery Session directly through our website.
E-mail works too! Reach out to us at bernadette at compatibleconnections dot biz.
We look forward to hearing from you and can't wait to help you answer the most important question of your life:
"How do I find true love after divorce?"Back To Links