The Meet-Cute is Compatible Connections’ way of saying “thank you” to all the fabulous singles who make our work possible.
Every four months, we share a heartfelt e-mail with our subscribers, chocked full of fun, light, flirty, and informative content.
Each New Issue Includes:
A personal message from Coach Bernadette to help you make the most of the season as a single!
A curated round-up of articles, videos, and podcasts dealing with dating, single life, and technology.
Technology has never made dating easier … or more confusing. We highlight apps that help single women become rockstar online daters.
Catfishing. Breadcrumbing. Ghosting. To understand online dating you need to understand its unique vocabulary. We explore three new terms in each issue.
Your search for true love shouldn’t cost more than it has to. Every issue of The Meet-Cute includes dating steals & deals to help you save while you’re looking for Mr. Right.
Want to read a back issue or two before you subscribe? No problem! Click the links below to read previous editions of The Meet-Cute.
“Everything —yes, everything — looks better from the outside than the inside.”
- What to do if you find yourself wishing you had a “plus one” on your arm this holiday season.
- A special event for singles looking to ease the stress and fear of dating after divorce.
- A “must have” dating app that can help you protect your privacy, online and off.
- Four reasons it’s actually great to be single around Valentine’s Day.
- One reason you should never flash a guy on the first date.
- An “all star” fake number you can give out to annoying guys.
“Love is in the air! Let’s make the most of it.”
- Coach Bernadette’s take on how singles can make the most of spring.
- A great, story-driven podcast about the messiness of love, loss, laughter, and human relationships.
- A special “spring into love” offer available only to our subscribers.
- Some inspiring & empowering book recommendations.
- What it means to “listen for compatibility” … and why it’s so important.
Like What You See?
Fill out the form below to start receiving The Meet-Cute in your inbox!
Don’t worry: we hate spam too! We’ll never share (or sell) your personal information.
Subscribe to The Meet-Cute:
New subscribers receive instant access to our current issue, as well as two free gifts.
ALL NEW SUBSCRIBERS RECEIVE:
8 Things Online Dating Sites
Don’t Want You To Know
Dating sites have a vested interest in keeping you a (single) paying customer, and they do what they can to stretch out your search for love.
These 8 tips will help you understand what men on online dating sites are looking for … and how to grab their attention.
“Partner With Yourself First”
A Personal Inventory