Here at Compatible Connections, we love the opportunity to share what we do, and why we think it's important, with a wider audience.
We know how challenging it can be to create fresh content that cuts through the digital noise.
Although it's never been easier to share your ideas online, it's also never been more difficult to find your audience..or keep their attention.
Whether you're a:
- Small Business Owner searching for innovative ways to connect with your customers and build your brand.
- Blogger or Journalist brainstorming ideas for your next post or pitch.
- Podcaster trying to stay on top of a demanding release schedule.
- Divorce Professional looking for resources that can actually help your clients.
We'd love to help you!
Compatible Connections has made working with like-minded Content Creators an integral part of our mission to help every woman find the love of their life after divorce.
Below you'll find a wealth of information about how we can help you create content for your next in-store event, podcast, blog post, support group meeting, and more.
Scroll down or click the buttons to jump to the section that best fits your needs as a Content Creator.
If you regularly produce a podcast, we can help you create fresh & engaging content divorced listeners will love.
If you've never worked one-on-one with divorced women before, you might be surprised how many of them turn to podcasts for support during and after their divorce.
Divorce can be a lonely and bewildering experience, and, in contrast to more traditional "print media", podcasts offer women a chance to literally hear from others who've faced similar challenges and grappled with similar fears.
Compatible Connections is open to working with podcasters to develop content that will drive engagement and grow their pool of regular listeners.
You can find examples of possible podcast topics, as well as recordings of previous podcast collaborations, below.
- Partner With Yourself First: 5 Ways to Stage Your Epic Comeback After Divorce
- Dating Myths & Dating Tips: Be Yourself & Attract What You Want
- Picking A Life Partner Is Like Writing a Story...Your Story: Where Do You Begin?
- Random Dating vs. Deliberate Dating: What Works, What Doesn't, & Why
- I Don't Know What I Want But I Know It's Not This: Getting Unstuck!
- Marital Autopsy: Coming Home To Yourself
- 3 Massive Dating Mistakes Keeping You Single: You Need Your Own GPS!
Interviews, Articles, & Blog Posts
Let's face it: creating engaging content to share on your website (or on social media) is hard, especially if you can't afford to hire another team member.
Let us help you get off the content creation hamster wheel!
Interview us about our work as a Coach, the evolution of online dating, the latest challenges facing our clients, or any other topic your readers want to know more about.
Partner with us to brainstorm & co-write your next blog post. Quote us in your next long-form article (or article pitch) on life after divorce, dating, or modern romance.
We've been working with divorced women for decades, and we'd be happy to share our experiences and insights with you!
Interviews, Articles, & Blog Post Topics
- Dating Advice For Women Who Are Tired of Dating
- How To Find A Compatible Partner To Fall In Love With
- The Real Reason You Haven't Met The Love Of Your Life
- One Simple Technique To Quickly Weed Out Time-Wasters
- Could Your Perfect Partner Pass You By?
- Your Future Husband: The Big Questions
- 3 Keys To Attracting (& Keeping) A Great Relationship
Presentations & Workshops
Our presentations and workshops inspire & educate singles!
In-person or virtual presentations and workshops are a great way to engage your stakeholders, connect with your customers, and grow your brand. In the past, we've partnered with small businesses, support groups, non-profits, and many other types of organizations to do help them do just that.
Some of our most popular topics are listed below. If you have any ideas of your own, let us know!
Presentation & Workshop Topics
- Online Dating 101 For Divorcées
- Dating Secrets From a Master Certified Dating Coach
- Online Dating Profile Workshops
- Guided Book Discussions
Conferences & Panels
If you want to create memorable discussions, you have put the right people on stage.
Does this sound familiar? It's 8:30 a.m. You've spent months organizing this conference. The first panel of the day has just started and, within ten minutes, the speakers are struggling to hold everyone's attention.
Sure, it could be no one's finished their first cup of coffee yet. But there's also a good chance you picked the wrong people to talk to your audience!
If you or your team is organizing a conference or panel on dating, divorce, Coaching, or a related topic, reach out to us! We'd love to discuss how we can help you create an impactful conversation that will hold your audience's attention...and keep them talking long after Q&A wraps.
Conference & Panel Topics:
- What Is Compatibility & Why Is It So Important?
- The Most Controversial Dating Advice You Should Be Following
- Breaking the Cycle of Dating Disappointment: Attracting An Unbreakable Relationship
- Dating Myths That Need To Be Debunked: Getting Off The Merry-Go-Round
- Dating In Your 40’s: What Dating After Divorce Taught Me
- How to Become Your Own Best Friend After Divorce
Click the button below to schedule a time to talk with us about how we can contribute to your next podcast, blog post, conference, divorce support group, or other event.